Property ID : VS4328K
Sale 740.000€ - Villa
It is a single-family house, minimalist style with excellent design, pure, functional and aesthetic. It is located in Tijoco Bajo, within a very quiet residential area, in an area of rugged topography and native vegetation. The plot has an area of 483 m2. The house has a constructed area of 849 m2, plus 200 m2 of terrace, and consists of 2 floors. And a roof.
On the ground floor is the garage with two automatic doors. There is space to park 3 cars, there are also 2 storage rooms and a machine room with an ultramodern structure. The space of the facilities houses a treatment plant to regenerate / purify the dirty water for irrigation of the garden, a large tank for domestic hot water which, apart from the electrical network, is supported by a solar plating and an automatic control system parameters of the pool water whose disinfection is achieved by a salt chlorinator. From the garage you have access to the partially covered pergola and garden with fruit trees, an orchard, and an area with floral plantings that are part of an oasis of peace and tranquility.
In an intermediate plant is the 20m x 2m pool, with a constant average temperature of 23º and nighttime lighting inside the water, making it desirable at any time of the day or night. There is also a complete bathroom and a space that serves both as a gym and relaxation area, with sauna pre-installation.
From the street is accessed by a gentle ramp to the hall of the house on the first floor, which has 2 bedrooms with a shared bathroom, a bedroom suite, a beautiful oriental patio, a fully equipped kitchen (by the English Court , with Siemens brand), more spacious pantry, whose windows offer magnificent views over the ocean, as well as a huge lounge, with glass walls, glass enclosing the whole space, showing a panoramic landscape in the south of the island, from the mountain of Guaza, to the coasts and cliffs of the giants.
With a movable ladder you reach the roof where the installation of solar panels is located. The house is perfectly isolated, so it maintains a pleasant temperature throughout the year. Even so, there is optionally, heating built into the floor of the master bedroom and the living room. In the kitchen and other bedrooms, there are elegantly designed radiators. The bedrooms have large fitted wardrobes. The building is surrounded by rural land so it can not be built around, and therefore the views and tranquility are guaranteed.
The house is ready to facilitate access for people with reduced mobility, as well as gaps and doors with special measures. It is offered fully furnished with quality interior design. All its features have been designed to achieve a good degree of comfort:
– Large wooden entrance gate UTILE (Ivory Coast, Africa.
– Solid wood floor of high density MERBAU (Southeast Asia)
– Interior doors in solid wood lacquered in white.
– Covering of windows with dark curtains of FOSCURIT, which isolate light and temperature.
– Fireproof kitchen furniture and latest generation appliances and first class brands.
– Porcelain stoneware of great hardness.
PROJECTING ENERGY SAVINGS AND SAFETY:
– The facilities have been planned taking care of the environment with provision of recycled water and solar panels on the roof.
– Housing the pool inside the building, to get a pleasant temperature of the water throughout the year and always maintain a proper state of cleanliness by not being out in the open.
– Pre-installation of sauna in the pool and gym area.
– Air conditioning and wall and floor heating systems.
– Great insulation in windows, CORTIZO system, based on laminated glass of 4 + 4, isolation chamber of 6 and 8mm sheet.
– Lighting sensors in bathrooms, inside shower cabin and toilet.
– Spotlights in the garden and orchard that act sensorized to the movement, as a security measure.
– Equipped with Internet through ADSL.